Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why, Oh Why?

I'm trying to remember at what point exactly I thought it was a great idea to buy Randy a playstation 3 for Christmas last year. As I sit here watching him and his friend blow the heads off people, I honestly can't recall that moment. Ha, actually, for a guy, he's not too bad about it. A few weeks ago, he went almost an entire week without touching it because he was working so much. Now I suppose it's time to make up for that time lost, so as he looks over at me, all proud that he's now staff sergeant or something, what else can I do but act like it's the greatest accomplishment ever? Oh, how I love that man. Kenadie loves sitting on his lap when he's playing. She fell asleep watching him play tonight. What a great way for her to go to bed. No fight, no fuss, just next thing I know, she's out. Today was a good day. Just one of those perfect days. We had ward conference today so there were lots of visiting people which was nice. My primary class was on their very best behavior today so class was great. Kenadie cried when I took her to nursery, where she promptly fell asleep on one of the leaders and slept almost the whole time. Which was bad for us because we usually nap on Sunday afternoons with her. But Randy came to my rescue and let me take a nap for awhile anyways. Since he's been off on Sundays for a few weeks, Sundays have become our lazy day. I look forward to Sundays all week. I'm so sad that he only has 2 more weekends off and then we'll be back to the days off during the week...Boo. We went for a walk this afternoon which was really nice because the weather was great today. We had a really nice weekend. Randy's mom came down and saw us so that was great. Kenadie just soaks up the attention. She also took Kenadie with her for a few hours Saturday morning so me and Randy got to have a few hours baby free. That almost never happens so it was so wonderful. Wonderful isn't even a strong enough word to describe it. It's been a long while since I've gotten any free time to myself. My family got back from their cruise so it was good to see them again too. Which, when we did see them, in Walmart of course, my sister Heather made my day. Probably even my whole year. Instead of fussing and running over to Kenadie, as everyone else did and always does, she came to me first. ME! Oh Heather, how I love you! Of course I'm just joking, I would rush to Kenadie too, her being as adorable as she is. I mean, who could compete with her beautiful face and adorable manurisms? Definately not I, but Heather made my day regardless. Well I best be getting my butt to bed. It's back to school in the morning for Jake and after a week off I'm sure he's not gonna be to happy about it in the morning. G'night. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment